Presentation materials are here. For example, they began the day with "Scholarly Communication 101: Starting with the Basics".
- Introduction: Scholarly communication system
- Copyright and author rights
- Open access and openness as a principle
- New models and modes of scholarly publishing
- Workshop overview & outline
- Ten things you should know
- Assessing copyright management exercise
- Copyright MadLibs story exercise
- Copyright transfer agreement comparison exercise
- Openness exercise
- Final reflection activity
- Workshop evaluation
The organizers of the event recorded audio during the day, but it is not available yet.